Welcome to Real-Tours.
Schedule your tour of Greater Portland Communities, Businesses and homes listed for sale. This is an insider’s guide allowing you to truly learn about a neighborhood and community that you might be considering for a move. Open to locals and those relocating and it's FREE.
Risk Free & Reliable
We created Real-Tours in 2013, so with a full summer season under our belts we think we've perfected the experience. You’re going to love getting a historical tour & real estate tour of Greater Portland at the same time. And it’s FREE.
Since starting our business we’ve worked very hard to establish relationships with the best craftspeople, designers, chefs and bakers in Greater Portland. On every Real-Tour we stop and visit some of our contacts. Plus we translate everything they say into easy to understand language. Though sometimes they say things even we don’t understand!
Totally Into It
Some of the best memories we have are summer vacations with our families. We love exploring and learning new things. With Real-Tours, we've packaged it all up — A guided tour of Greater Portland towns and neighborhoods of your choice + a history and sightseeing long the way + stops at off the beaten path foodie locations + tours of homes listed for sale. Learn about life in Greater Portland from a real estate prospect. Schedule your Real-Tour now.
- Tours are customizable to your schedule.
- Must book at least 72 hours in advance.
- Tours depart from Benchmark’s 305 Commercial St Portland, Maine office.
- Street parking is available and there are nearby garages.
- Suggested donation upon booking the tour is $20 for Adults and $10 for Children under 12.
- All donations go to local real estate / housing related charities.
- Note: Trolley tour is intended for guests and not solicitation. Realtors®, mortgage brokers or others in related fields not specifically invited to attend by Benchmark may have their reservations canceled or be asked to leave.